Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jewelry at the Gym

Do You Have Gym Jewels Or NOT 

I can't figure out if this is a European trend or is this something everywhere now, but everyone in the gym is wearing JEWELRY.  No No No, I am not talking about a necklace that they wear and never take off or just a watch but FULL BLOWN Gemed Out!  So has make-up + jewelry= Gym Pronto?

Personally I can't wear any jewelry to the gym. I am a gem jewel girl, but after wearing jewelry all day I love taking it off and go for a long hard run. The best part of the gym is the sweat no? I say go to the gym looking hot, because nothing inspires you too kick a$$ at the gym more then looking in all the mirrors and seeing how good you look,BUT I would say save your gems for after the shower! 

If it is a MUST, I suggest this bracelet. You can sweat and nothing gets ruined as well as it is easy to slip on and off! 
Check it out: 




No comments: