Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting Excited for Fall

GETTING EXCITED FOR FALL
Even though it is only July 4 weekend, I am still getting excited for this Fall. The trends hot off the runway for this Fall makes me want to skip my tan and head straight for my booties. One of the trends that I love this fall is the wide-leg pant. We are seeing this pant in denim,wool, and more. I think one of the best things about this trend it is body conscious and flattering to all body types. I know, what you guys are thinking hey, I am short how can I wear a wide legged pant-- well.. there is a way! ADD A HEEL. It is the fastest way to not only create a the illusion of a longer leg, but it is slimming as well. 
Here is one of my favorite wide-legged pants for Fall
This Alice + Olivia pant is great! I love how it gives your leg a breather for once. We have been wearing the skinny  for the past couple of years, so I think our leg deserves a break. Here the cut of this pant not only flattering to the upper body but it draws your eye down so throw on a great pair of heels and hit the runway girlfriend! 

No comments: