Monday, July 18, 2011

K.DiResta Designs- My Last Purchase-- Cool Ring

K.DiResta Designs- My Last Purchase-- Cool Ring
Kathleen DiResta is a jewelry designer who uses metal and geometric shapes to create beautiful pieces of art. This weekend while attending one of Kathleen's jewelry shows I bought this beautiful ring that is actually two pieces. It is made of brass and sterling silver which gives a super cool, two tone effect. This ring is funky and cool because you can wear it many different ways. Here were my three favorites, but I am sure you guys can come up with many other ways. This ring comes in other variations as well such as; drops that inter-lock. Kathleen even had the idea of giving one half to a special loved one, and you keep the other half which I thought was rather cool as well. 
Check out Kathleen's website to see other cool designs that she has up her sleeve. 
Thanks K.DiResta Designs for a cool funky design that I will every day! :) 

No comments: