Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Summer Life Jacket

My Summer Life Jacket
SUMMER-----> FALL!

SUMMER LOOK:

This necklace is GREAT! DLIST Magazine did an amazing job with styling this necklace to be a great statement while your hitting the beach, but want to add a little extra edge to your bikini. Even though this piece looks great for summer, I am bringing this piece into fall as well. These sexy leopard pants from Forever21 are amazing and the price is even better $17.80, with prints all over the fall runways how can anyone resist.  I think it these pants look great matched up with this lacey top as well from Forever 21 which is $13.80. The reason why "My Summer Life Jacket" will look great with this outfit is because of the white and wood accents it gives a feel of safari and adventure. Which I know my customer is always on the daring side! 




No comments: